Honda HRC216 hydrostatic drive mower for sale in Arizona by APD Power Center
- GXV160 Commercial easy starting engine
- 21 inch cut rear bag/mulcher
- Commercial grade hydrostatic transmission
- Self propelled 2.1 to 4 mph
- Shaft drive.
- Flywheel blade brake. (engine stops when handle is released)
- Honda's MicroCut twin blade system.
- 16 gauge steel deck ( 0.0598 inch)
- 8 mowing height adjustments from 3/4 inch to 4 inch
- Manual choke, manual throttle
- 9 inch Ball Bearing wheels
- 2.5 bushel bag capacity
- 0.37 gallon gas tank
- Weighs 127 lbs
The mower on this page has the blade brake system. When the handle is released
the engine stops. Honda has a model with RotoStop. When the handle is released
the blade stops, but the engine continues to run. No engine restart is required. To
go to the page with the RotoStop mower, click the Honda Logo below.
CLICK THE HONDA POWER EQUIPMENT LOGO TO
GO TO THE HRC216HXA MOWER PAGE.
THE HRC216HXA HAS THE ROTOSTOP SYSTEM
THAT ONLY STOPS THE BLADE WHEN THE HANDLE
IS RELEASED. NO ENGINE RESTARTING IS REQUIRED!
|APD Power Center Phoenix Arizona 412 W Gemini Drive Tempe AZ 85283
(480) 838-7472 (800) 789-7894 apdpowercenter at yahoo.com