DRT900 Husqvarna Tiller Briggs or Honda Power
One of the few dual rotating tillers on the market, the Husqvarna DRT900 offers
the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep
soil tiller. The 9.0 gross torque engine is powerful and able to handle the
conditions a homeowner might experience. The DRT900 has a sealed
transmission for long life and a sturdy frame.
- Briggs & Stratton, 900 OHV Series, 9 lb-ft, torque Honda engine optional
- Agricultural Tires Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and
- Counterweight For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight
increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
|Click any of the pictures for larger
view. Click your browsers back arrow
to return here.
Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different
Power Forward and Reverse
Drive wheels are engine powered by one
gear forward and one reverse, for easy
operation, maneuverability and transport.
- 190 rpm tine speed
- 3 quart fuel tank
- chain gear transmission
- One speed forward, one speed reverse
- Forward rotating tines (does not reverse)
- 17 inch working width
- 6.5 inch working digging depth
- 7 step depth adjustment
- Vertically adjustable handlebars
- Handlebar mounted gear shifter
- Reverse gear box (drive wheels only)
- Drag bar
- OHV 4 cycle engine
- Weighs 200 lbs
|Check out the Husqvarna DRT900 rototiller at our show room in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We have this
DRT900 tiller in stock at APD Power Center in Tempe, Arizona. Give us a call at 480 838-7472.
|APD Power Center, 412 West Gemini Dr, Tempe AZ 85283