Honda HP2S Portable Power Systems
Honda introduces a superior,
programmable home or small business
power backup solution. The HP2S
features an APC easily programmable
UTC (universal transfer switch) coupled
with a dependable Honda Generator. An
optional battery powered un
interruptible power supply (UPS) rounds
out the system.
- Can be hardwired with an inlet box or can be connected to the generator with the included 25 foot cord.
- BR series battery backup can provide un-interruptible power to your computer or your garage door opener and lights.
- Intelligent transfer panel features setup 'wizards'. Can be programmed to turn lights on and off during vacations.
- System has "load shedding" feature enabling deactivation of non essential circuits. (must be programmed)
- UTS panel accepts simultaneous inputs from utility power, battery backup and generator.
- Permanent generator installation is not required. Generator can be used for vacation or work.
- All models feature quiet Honda Eco-throttle systems which can reduce noise
- No concrete slab is required. If you move, generator can be taken with you. (transfer switch is more or less permanent)
APC UTS, Universal Transfer
Switch allows you to set
priorities for the electrical items
you want to power. Non
essential circuits will be
automatically shut down,
overloading. Switch is included
with all HP2S models.
*Must be mounted indoors or
Honda Power Inlet Box
Optional for model
P2SEM38X 3800 watt
Included with models
P2SEM50X 5000 watt
P2SEM65X 6500 watt
P2SEU65i 6500 watt inverter
25 foot power cable is included
with every HP2S model. This
cable connects your generator
to the APC UTS Universal
Transfer Switch or inlet box.
06580-124-025AH 3800 watt
06581-104-PC3025 5000 watt
and 6500 watt models.
High quality APC BR
series UPS battery
provides near instant
power backup for your
Included with 5000 watt
and 6500 watt models,
Optional on 3800 watt
||Hard Wire Kit
Transfer switch must be located in a weatherproof location, such as an indoor wall near your circuit breaker panel.
Hardwire kit is used to connect the APC transfer switch to the inlet box. The generator is then connected to the inlet box with the
25 foot power cord. 3800 watt PS2EM38X does not include the inlet box. The power cord directly connects the generator to the
power inlet box, which will allow you to remotely locate the inlet box nearly anywhere on an external wall.
Professional installation is required as wires will need to be run from your existing circuit breaker box to the transfer switch and
|Clicking the underlined Generator link above will open a new window with the specifications for that generator.