Please read all safety information before using any power product. Any chain saw used improperly can result in
severe injury or death. Users should be aware of chainsaw "kickback". Kickback is caused when the bar tip contacts
the cutting surface. The chain can and will "dig" into the material causing rapid and dangerous movement.
Reduced kickback chain is highly recommended however reduced kickback chain will NOT prevent kickback. We
recommend the use of safety helmet, eye and ear protection, safety chaps, gloves and other safety gear.
|Need more information? Visit us at our show room in
Arizona. Our info number is (480) 838-7472
• 33.4 cc high performance, 2-stroke engine
• Available in 12", 14", and 16" bar lengths
• Side access chain tensioner
• Automatic adjustable oiler
• Slope Advance Ignition System automatically adjusts ignition timing for optimum performance
• Lanyard ring
33.4cc Engine Displacement, 2.04 cubic inches
Standard Echo Starting System